Sunday, January 30, 2011

WikiParshaNotes: Mishpatim

Sorry, true believers, but I haven't been able to finish the 5771 edition of Mishpatim ParshaNotes. Though I expect to post something soon, I thought it might be fun to create a community wiki-edition. Here's what I have in mind:
  • Post any thoughts you've had about the parsha to this post's thread. It doesn't have to be your original thought, but be sure to credit it.
  • Keep it short. The ParshaNotes style is terse and brief. No more than two or three sentances, please. Links to longer discussions on your own blog, or elsewhere, are ok. In fact, I encourage it.
  • If you don't have a blog, do your favorite blogger a favor and provide a one sentance summary of his or her awesome Mishpatim post, with a link.
  • Today or perhaps tomorrow, I'll post my edition of ParshaNotes with your submissions included.
Thanks, and spread the word

-DB




Search for more information about the sedra of the (last) week at 4torah.com.

No comments: