Monday, July 06, 2009

Am I a Prophet ..or What?

by the Bray of Fundie

Banned from commenting I must seek alternative outlets for my blogging addiction by posting, frequently and annoyingly. So although I posted a little talked about masterpiece this morning I am here again to tell you that...I CALLED IT.

For years I have been confidently predicting that various egalitarian and hip, politically correct movements championed by Orthodoxies extreme left wing would, some day soon, foment the next great schism in world Jewry and ultimately lead to yet another branch to further split a fractured nation/faith community.

Well it seems that day is nigh. Modern Orthodoxy...beware your own left flank.

Search for more information about branches of Judaism and the schisms that caused them at 4torah.com.

No comments: