Thursday, January 01, 2009

More from the Jew-hating Media




Some notes: In this clip, Greg Jarret demonstrates extreme bias and a complete lack of professionalism. I think he's mostly right on the facts, but that isn't the way a serious newsman wins arguments, or makes his network seem credible. Those looking for proof that Fox's news is unrealibly slanted now have their smoking gun. To claim that this shows Fox is the most pro-Israel news network, is to strip the word "news" of all meaning and to equate reporting with cheering. Now, let me be clear: I don't deny that Buttu is an apologist, nor do I claim she was telling the truth, but if Jarett wants to behave rudely and dismissively towards apologists liars he should become a blogger.
---------
Buy my book. (please)
Buy my wife a gift (please)

No comments: