Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Some community-oriented blogging

After yesterday's post about the proposed quality awards, quite a few bloggers sent me messages nominating posts. This makes no sense. I thought it was clear that my proposal was rejected: None of the big bloggers wish to help me recognize and reward quality posts. I guess they're too busy counting their hits. Sorry small bloggers!

For what it's worth, I'm still willing to help drive traffic to note-worthy posts. If you think you've written one please send a link to yourfavoriteblogger@gmail.com If its any good, I'll post it. (Time and space permitted.) What follows are the best of yesterday's batch.

What my teachers never told me argues that Yeshivas Chovivei Torah is important because of the opportunities it offers Orthodox women.

Ayecha tries to tackle the daf yomi, with unhappy results.

And meanwhile, POLJ continues his series on Jewish poverty.

No comments: